Monday, March 19, 2012

installation problems/need urgent answer

I am installing SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services trial version from the cd I received at the recent simiar, here is the details of the errors I get while running the installation
1. Report Server component requirement - explaination of the problem is iis is either not installed or not iis 5.0 or later. I had IIS 6.0 installed
2. Report Server component requirement - explaination of the problem is Windows SharePoint Services is installed on this computer. (What's that mean?)
Can you please tell me how I can resolve these issues.
Thanks
Susanhi,
whts the operating system in ur machine? and did you
install share point portal server in your machine ? if so,
report server will not be installed...chk these things.try
to install IIS6 first and then report services.
if you give ur system configuration i can analyse the
problem.
bye
>--Original Message--
>I am installing SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services trial
version from the cd I received at the recent simiar, here
is the details of the errors I get while running the
installation
>1. Report Server component requirement - explaination of
the problem is iis is either not installed or not iis 5.0
or later. I had IIS 6.0 installed
>2. Report Server component requirement - explaination of
the problem is Windows SharePoint Services is installed on
this computer. (What's that mean?)
>Can you please tell me how I can resolve these issues.
>Thanks
>Susan
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment