Friday, March 30, 2012

Installing Northwind

Greetings.
I just installed MSDE 2000A
How can I install northwind database on it ?
I looked up on the net and it asks you to install vs2003 version of MSDE
So do I have to del this and install the other MSDE ?
Coz I did run the ConfigSamples.exe from my VS 2003 sdk directory, but it
did not install northwind database for me.
Thanks
Hemang
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
should help.
HTH,
Greg Low [MVP]
MSDE Manager SQL Tools
www.whitebearconsulting.com
"Hemang Shah" <hemang@.hemang.net> wrote in message
news:CfGdnTTggswyXX_cRVn-qg@.rogers.com...
> Greetings.
> I just installed MSDE 2000A
> How can I install northwind database on it ?
> I looked up on the net and it asks you to install vs2003 version of MSDE
> So do I have to del this and install the other MSDE ?
> Coz I did run the ConfigSamples.exe from my VS 2003 sdk directory, but it
> did not install northwind database for me.
> Thanks
> Hemang
>

No comments:

Post a Comment