Sunday, February 19, 2012

Installation doesn't install server components

When I try to install SSRS, it doesn't seem to install the server component.
The feature selection shows client components only.
I have a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition (Reporting Services) CD.
Am I missing something or do simply have the wrong CD?
Thanks
RonYou must have IIS installed and running on the machine to have the SSRS
Server component installed.
"Ron" <Ron@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:120A0BD0-84BF-45F7-B1F2-2356BFCF042C@.microsoft.com...
> When I try to install SSRS, it doesn't seem to install the server
component.
> The feature selection shows client components only.
> I have a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition (Reporting Services)
CD.
> Am I missing something or do simply have the wrong CD?
> Thanks
> Ron|||Actually IIS was installed - it was ASP.NET that needed to be installed.
Thanks
Ron
"David Frommer" wrote:
> You must have IIS installed and running on the machine to have the SSRS
> Server component installed.
> "Ron" <Ron@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:120A0BD0-84BF-45F7-B1F2-2356BFCF042C@.microsoft.com...
> > When I try to install SSRS, it doesn't seem to install the server
> component.
> > The feature selection shows client components only.
> >
> > I have a Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition (Reporting Services)
> CD.
> > Am I missing something or do simply have the wrong CD?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ron
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment