Sunday, February 19, 2012

Installation Error - "The report server installation is not initialized. Check the documen

I have an Installation Error -
"The report server installation is not initialized. Check the
documentation for more information. (rsReportServerNotActivated)" this
error happens when installing the Server Components. The message
appears at the end of the installation.
I have tried uninstalling and deleting the ReportServer and
ReportserverTempDB databases but I keep getting the same message.
I just don't know what to do.
Thanks in advance.
JulioWhat error message do you see when navigating to
http://localhost/reportserver? Are there any errors in the report server
log files?
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
"Julio Allegue" <jallegue@.med.miami.edu> wrote in message
news:2711d570.0407260638.64222576@.posting.google.com...
> I have an Installation Error -
> "The report server installation is not initialized. Check the
> documentation for more information. (rsReportServerNotActivated)" this
> error happens when installing the Server Components. The message
> appears at the end of the installation.
> I have tried uninstalling and deleting the ReportServer and
> ReportserverTempDB databases but I keep getting the same message.
> I just don't know what to do.
> Thanks in advance.
> Julio

No comments:

Post a Comment