Friday, February 24, 2012

Installation issues

I am attempting to install SQL RS and I am getting the
error "Instaliing WMI registration Error -2147221164" I
had just upgraded my PC from Windows XP Home to Windows XP
Pro. I suspect this is not a SQL RS issue, but maybe
someone knows something about a solution.Hi Steve,
As I believe, this error is specific to COM. It means that the CLSID for
the COM server
(see in your this case) isn't present in the registry. So WMI is not
installed
on the target system.
--
Axel GUERRIER
Microsoft France
--
Merci de bien vouloir répondre à ce message dans le newsgroup où il a été
posté. Je le consulte régulièrement.
"steve" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:732801c47645$90eeda10$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> I am attempting to install SQL RS and I am getting the
> error "Instaliing WMI registration Error -2147221164" I
> had just upgraded my PC from Windows XP Home to Windows XP
> Pro. I suspect this is not a SQL RS issue, but maybe
> someone knows something about a solution.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment