Sunday, February 19, 2012

Installation Error

Hi guys,
I was trying to install the Sql Server 2005 Enterprise Edition when I get the following error:

error 193 installing .net framework 2

Any idea wat's tat about and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Which OS are you installing it on? Are you installing it on a VPC? Had you had any beta bits on the box?|||

I'm using Windows XP Pro. I'm not using VPC and I have not installed any beta versions of the sql server 2005, though I may have msde and .net framework 1.1 installed before but again, I've removed them prior to my installation. Any idea what went wrong?

|||Anyone?|||

Silvertype:

Anyone?


This is the only Google hit I could find that would seem to be of relevance:http://www.dbtalk.net/microsoft-public-sqlserver-setup/sql-2005-setup-issues-265315.html

If that doesn't help, I'd try the question either over at the MSDN Forums, or on the microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup newsgroup.|||Ok, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment